Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Cultural Swap saga



This is hopefully my last week doing this project.  It was supposed to be sent out at the end of September, but I seriously underestimated the amount of time needed to complete this project.  I finally have all the bits together, now it is simply a matter of assembling each parcel and sending it off.  I know I will feel a huge weight off my shoulders once it is finally finished.  Although getting the credit card bill after I have posted everything out will be a little concerning as well.

Hopefully by the end of this week there will only be the one project that I have to finish.  More on that when its done.

Do you have anything that you just can't seem to finish? How do you deal with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...