Monday, May 21, 2012
This giveaway is now closed.
The winner is Elflyn, congratulations!Giveaway day this year, and I'm so excited about it.
So what can you win? Well these 6 cute bee appliques. Each of them is about 10cm (4 inches) wide, and they are all backed with medium weight interfacing. All you need to do is decide where to put them and sew them on!
- Leave a comment on this post, telling me your favourite use/recipe for honey.
- If you're a follower, please leave a second comment letting me know.
- The winner will be chosen using my trusty 'scrolling up and down the list of comments with my eyes closed' random method.
- I'm happy to ship internationally
- This giveaway is open until 25 May 2012, and a winner will be emailed by 27 May - so please make sure I have some way to contact you if your comment wins!
Sunday, May 20, 2012
Friday, May 11, 2012
Joining up with Creative Friday over at Natural Suburbia tonight.
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
I've decided to step back from blogging for a little bit. I'll still be posting about crafty stuff, but there will be no more weekly projects until some time after the baby has born. Its just getting a bit hard to craft and blog about it.
There will hopefully some knitting to show off as well.