Friday, May 6, 2011

Kauri Vest Pattern


This is my standard 'new baby' knit because I think its such a useful item of clothing to have.  I decided to call this pattern the Kauri vest, because the top part of  the ribbing reminded me of tree trunks.  The Kauri is a native New Zealand tree that grows very large.  Its a kind of NZ version of the phrase 'mighty oaks from little acorns grow'.

I'd love to see any creations, please post your links in the comments.  You can also find the pattern on Ravelry

6 comments:

  1. That's really cute :)
    but the link to the pattern won't let me view the document

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little vest, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've solved the problem with the link. Hopefully it should work now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute. I miss knitting for babies! It is so rewarding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes--the pattern is not here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you click on the word "kauri vest pattern" under the first picture, it will take you to the google docs for the pattern. I hope that makes it clearer.

      Delete

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...