Monday, May 16, 2011

Clothing swap

I know it seems like I have been posting like crazy lately, but I completely blame bloggers technical problems.  I had all these posts all sorted out, and then I couldn't get into my account for a couple of days.

Anyway, here are some pictures of the amazing swap that we received for P.  I only have close ups because the rest of the pictures all have P wearing it in them.  It was really hard to get any pictures with her not wearing them because she loved the outfit so much.  I received a lovely pinafore with some little fish appliqued on the front, and a gorgeous pink merino top, with plenty of extra length to wear underneath it.
Close up of the wonderful little fish.  P loves fish and she just adored this when she saw it.

The buttons are from Buttons by Benji and they are just fantastic (I'm running out of superlatives here).  Anyway, its pretty hard to tell just how lovely this outfit is just by looking at these close ups, so I will endeavour to post some full length pictures soon.

Thanks so much to my swappee, I'm really thrilled with my swap - and more importantly, P just loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...