Monday, October 3, 2011

Blogertoberfest

After giving it alot of thought, I've decided not to enter blogtoberfest this year.  I had heaps of fun doing it last year, but it is seriously time consuming, and I'm not in the right head space at the moment to commit to posting every day.  Yes I know there are people who just try their best and don't manage every day, but that would just stress me out too much this year.

However, if you want to have a look at some of the blogs that are taking part, please head over to {tinniegirl} for the list of participants.  And if you want in on the giveaway action you can head over to curlypops for a giveaway list later in the month.  Have fun, and be inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...