Monday, September 26, 2011

Summer sorting/sewing

My project this week is to put all the girls summer clothes into their drawers, and then do a little sewing for all of us.

Well actually, the sorting part is already done.  P asked if it was Spring, and when I said it was, she immediately (really the first thing out of her mouth) suggested that we change clothes over.  So we did that on the weekend.

I've mentioned before the generosity of people in my life, and I've never had to buy clothes for the girls.  We buy them things occasionally, but the vast majority of their clothes are hand me downs.  But we haven't received any this season, so I thought I might need to sew a few bits for them.  I needn't have worried.  They still have plenty of summer clothing.  But we did decide to sew an item for each of us this week.

 For P: A summer nightie

For J: A skirt (she really doesn't need anything, but a skirt seemed the easiest to make)

For Me: A sorbetto top

Fingers crossed these are three fast and easy projects, because P has already started asking to wear her nightie (I had to explain that it hadn't been made yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...