Tuesday, October 26, 2010

4 things

4 things that I always carry:

• a coat or bag

• keys

• wallet

• phone


Actually, these are things that I carry most of the time - there isn't anything that I 'always' carry.
4 things that are in my bedroom:

• a little greenstone statue from Vancouver 

• a pile of children's books

• my fabric stash

• too many dirty clothes


4 things that I would like to do but haven't done yet:

• go to Vegas

• bike the Otago rail trail

• run a marathon (although this is very unlikely)

• buy a piano

4 things that you don’t know about me:

• Grapefruit give me hives (but I love them anyway)

• I've never dyed my hair

• I've worn the same perfume since I was a teenager

 I worked as a summer camp instructor in Italy


4 things I often wonder:

• if parenting ever gets any easier

• why we have a television

• why my house can't clean itself

• how I ended up with such wonderful children


I got these questions from Mahka Crafts, a blog I found through blogtoberfest.  Check her out, the blog is pretty fantastic.

3 comments:

  1. curious... what is the perfume?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny ..... I was just thinking about that perfume this morning! My Gran had it when I was a teeneager and I loved it! Never had any myself but always put a spray of hers on when staying with her.... and I bought the base oil when in Egypt!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...