Monday, July 22, 2013

On my needles

So I am a bit behind in progress pictures of what I have been knitting.
 Although these might be the worst wip pictures ever, I have done quite a lot of knitting for my brother's partner.  She asked for a cotton hat, and I have been diligently knitting away.  However, I don't have enough cotton to finish the hat, so I'm going to have to rip it back, and add in another colour to get it complete.  I don't think there is anything I hate more than having to rip something back.  Its a physical manifestation of undoing all my hard work.
 
You can see how much I have done here.  The reason the pictures are so bad is that I was trying hard to take them before a small baby snatched this really interesting thing from me to see what it was.  You can just see her little fingers in the top picture, ready for snatching (and probably laughing and running away, but she didn't get that far).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...