Wednesday, April 24, 2013

No project

I don't have a project this week, because next week I go back to work, eeek.  People keep asking me if I am excited about going back, and truthfully, I'm neither excited or disappointed.  Work just is.  Its inevitable.  This season of my life as a stay at home Mum has ended, and that's simply the way it is.  I think it really helps that I am going back to the same job I did before I had C, and at about the same time as when J was a baby.  So working seems quite normal given the ages of my kids.  Although give it a couple of weeks, and I'm sure I will feel differently one way or the other.

So its all hands on deck trying to get organised before I go back - meals cooked, snacks baked, house tidied.  So I guess that is my project this week, preparation.  I may even put up some recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...