The tutorial is really easy to follow, but there are a few things that were a bit more difficult than I expected. I started with just three jerseys, but this definitely looks better with more colours in it, so I added a few more into it. The more different tones of the colours for this the better I suspect.
When I stuck the interfacing to the back of the pieces of felt, there were some gaps, where the pieces of felt didn't abut quite right. When I zigzagged it all together, I just smooched the pieces of felt together a little bit, and it all fitted together really nicely. As you can see I didn't have any invisible thread so I just used some co-ordinating thread instead, and it was fine.
But it hasn't really affected the finished front, so I do think that P will really enjoy using it. I'm definitely keen to make another one so it was definitely a worthwhile project.
Joining up with Stash busting, and Creative Friday today.