Thursday, April 11, 2013

Knitting

My project this week is knitting, and it couldn't come at a better time.  I have regained my knitting mojo big time.  Not only did I knit the eyelet headband for P, but I also knitted another lovely headband with a flower as well (more on that next post).

So to keep up the knitting love I decided to start knitting something for C for her birthday.  I really liked the Eli baby dress, but I didn't have either 4.5mm needles, or 10ply wool.  But I knew I had seen the leaf pattern before, and with a bit more searching I found the Autumn leaves cardigan (which is where I had first seen the leaf pattern a couple of years ago).  This pattern has an option for both 8ply wool, and 5.5mm needles for the 12 - 18 month size.  A quick compare of the two patterns shows that the leaf pattern is drawn from the same place so I am knitting the Eli baby dress using the needle and yarn recommendations of the Autumn leaf pattern.  I'm sure it will turn out fine (at worst it will be a bit big, but that's not too much of an issue).

So I am totally rejuvenated with my knitting.  Long may it continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...