Friday, March 22, 2013

On the subject of blogging

I've been MIA lately because I had to go across the other side of the island to visit my parents.  We had a family bereavement so I took the three girls on my own.  Its about 7 hours in the car, and with three kids by myself (all of whom are bad car sleepers) it was a little bit of a mission.

The hardest part logistically was when we stopped at playgrounds.  At one point I let them run off to play while I was changing C (the play equipment was a long way away from the toilet), and came out to find them seesawing by themselves!

Anyway, I have been a little ambivalent about blogging lately.  I did consider not coming back to my blog after being away at my parents.  I'm struggling to achieve what I want, and rather than the blog being a great motivator, it feels a bit like a big slab of concrete hanging over my head when I don't have anything to show for my time.

But I have a plan, and hopefully it will be the way back into enjoying blogging, and enjoying being a part of the blogging community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...