Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Weekly projects revisited

So I looked at my project for this week, and it is more selfish sewing.  When I put together my projects at the beginning of the year, I really wanted to include more sewing for myself.  But since I completed my circle skirt last week I kind of feel like sewing for myself again this week is cheating a little bit.  I've also found that sewing for myself is much more involved than many of my projects, and to be honest, I'm just not feeling that love this week (it may be the result of the great unsleeping baby's antics).  So I've rejigged my list of upcoming projects:

  4/03: P's birthday presents
11/03: Baby gifts
18/03: Selfish sewing
25/03: P's birthday presents
  1/04: Winter sewing/sorting
  8/04: Knitting
15/04: Birthday prep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...