Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baby knitting

My project for this week is to knit some little baby things for the women I know who are having babies (and there sure are alot of them).  Don't get me started on what that's doing to my biological clock.

I gave myself one week in my list of weekly projects, but now that I am looking at the amount of knitting I have to do, I realised there is no way I'm going to complete it all this week.  However it is a good opportunity to get a bit of knitting mojo back (which has been a bit lacking lately).  So thats the plan.

Because some of the women I'm knitting for read this blog, expect plenty of interesting close up photos next week so that I don't spoil the surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...