Friday, September 20, 2013

I have been inspired

We were walking home from playgroup this morning, when inspiration struck me about J's birthday presents.  J had just picked me some flowers and instructed me to take them to work.  J loves to pick flowers and give them to people, and it got me thinking about the flower press that my sister had as a kid.  It was awesome.  And then I realised I could make/get J one for her birthday!

And then, in that serendipitous way that things often go, I was randomly looking at Remarquable Junque and found this post about a Nature bag, that included a flower press.  I might not get all the things that the Nature kit has in it, but I will definitely be using a few ideas, especially the flower press.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...