Friday, September 20, 2013

Mermaid Barbie

I have finished J's Barbie mermaid skirt (or is it a tail?) from Sticka Till Barbie.  Its pattern 1106 - click on the link 1101 - 1150 on the left hand side.  I really like the way it has turned out.  I think the green and blues of the yarn really work with this pattern.  I think J will love it for her birthday.

The fin parts of the tail are knitted in garter stitch, and I like the textural difference between those and body of the tail.

I haven't been consciously styling Barbie's arms and hands, they just kind of fall into that position - she looks a bit creepy if you ask me.  Of course, she may just be a bit miffed that I've photographed her with no top on.  Sorry about that Barbie.

Joining up with FO Friday, and Creative Friday today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...