Friday, June 10, 2011

New knitting pattern


My project this week is knitting.  More specifically, my latest knitting pattern.  Its called an Awa Tunic.  I did a test knit a little while ago, but the sizing isn't quite right, so back to the needles it went.  Its my first attempt at a pattern in the round, and so far I'm fairly happy with how I have done.  Now to finish the size 2 and then test knit the size 3 and 4.  I think I will have to ask for test knitters, because even knitting flat out, I don't think I'll be finished any time soon (and there are also plans for embellishments for the pattern to consider).

Check out more Creative Spaces over at Natural Suburbia

2 comments:

  1. You've got me curious. Can't wait to see it finished! Don't forget to post it...

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you picked, I'm excited to see it completed!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...