Monday, September 6, 2010

The problem with sorting out my fabric stash is knowing how to reorganise everything, and what to keep.  So I thought I would make some size rules.  In order to go into the big organiser, the fabric had to be bigger than the lid.  But then I didn't know what to do with some of my smaller scraps.  Because I am a bit of a hoarder, I'm sure that I'll be able to use them somehow, so I didn't want to throw them away.  So I ended up with several little piles of fabric.

Then I realised I could group my scraps together in terms of what I wanted to use them for and store them in plastic bags.  As a bonus, they all fitted inside the large box.
First a fabric destash, and then organising P and J's clothes, it must be spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...