Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Smockets

I've been thinking about a top pattern for P for a while.  Although the pullover top is fantastic, its only a size two, and even if I upsized the pattern, I think the neckline is a little babyish as P gets older.  Then I saw these smockets and thought they looked like a great idea.  I also had the pleasure of seeing a couple of Sam's smockets in real life, and they are just lovely, and the versatility of them really appeals to me, I can do some with wool for winter wear and lighter weight cottons for summer, and everything in between.  Now, to find the time to make some.

1 comment:

  1. oh thanks Ange :) - blog looks great :)

    I love the idea of smockets - esp when you can reverse them :)

    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...