Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Birthday ideas

Since my projects this month are all about J's birthday, I have been trying to come up with some present ideas for her.  I have to confess I find this harder as the girls get older.  Having P as a big sister also means that J doesn't need as many things either.  So my list of present possibilities so far are:

Undies - everyone needs more undies, and I have a couple that only need some elasticating.
Pipitea Shrug - because I'll be lucky to finish it before her birthday anyway
Animal finger puppets - both P and J are currently obsessed with a certain cartoon that involves living deep inside the jungle and rescuing animals.
Rescue pack - see above

Maybe I'll try and get through as many presents as I can, and then the extra's (if there are any) can go to Christmas presents (guess what my projects for next month are likely to be).

1 comment:

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...