Friday, October 19, 2012

5) Document a success

- Something that worked out exactly as it should have (or even better)
For more 12 in 2012 posts click here

 J's sunhat
 P's sunhat.
There have been some other things that the girls have really liked, but the sunhats especially have been a roaring success.  P wore her sunhat at kindy every day last summer (hats are compulsory, and she chose this one to wear).  I even got compliments and inquiries about where I got it from the teachers.  It makes me feel good every time I see her wearing it, knowing that I made something she enjoys so much.

Other honourable mentions include the shrug I made P, and several of their tops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...