- I hate the way you clog up my tiny bench space, making it hard to do anything in my kitchen.
- I hate that I have to clean you several times a day, and that the moment there are dirty dishes on the bench my kitchen looks untidy.
- I hate that its such thankless work, no sooner are you washed and in the cupboard then you're being used again.
- I hate the contact dermatitis I get from dishwashing liquid, even when wearing gloves.
- I hate that you are the by product of cooking, which I really enjoy.
I basically just hate doing the dishes. Our next house had better have a dishwasher.