Its such a fabulous idea. My plan is to get a map of the world for P for Christmas, and we'll mark on it where we get the envelopes from. I also want to get some continent bags so that I can add in all the interesting trinkets we get.
So my project this week is to get my envelopes together. The contents will probably include:
- Some sand from our beach (its black sand so fairly unusual)
- Some NZ coins
- Instructions and materials on how to make a poi (look out for a guest post from my friend Kirsty)
- Some other little NZ trinkets
- A vocab card with some common Maori words/phrases
- Photos - of our house, the Mountain and our bike rides.