Saturday, November 20, 2010

Mama Pads

I made myself some Mama Pads this week, and it was such a quick and easy project, I wondered why I didn't do it weeks ago.  I used this pattern from Jan Andrea, but as she says, its pretty forgiving.  You could just make rectangles if you couldn't be bothered with the hourglass shape.

I used up all the scraps of PUL, microfleece and cotton flannelette that I had left over from nappies. The most time consuming part was cutting out all the material.  Rather than stitching and turning, I laid out all the material right sides out (the way they would be in the finished product) and then zigzagged around the outside.  As I already mentioned, they were super easy, and a really quick sew, just what I needed after the fiddly baby shoes I did last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...