Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Change of plans

My project this week was supposed to be sorting our summer wardrobes.  But P and J have gone to my parents for the week, so it seemed a little unfair to sort things out in their absence.  Although it would be significantly easier, P and J love going through their clothes and getting all the new ones out.  So instead I will be yarn destashing.

 So far I have three piles - one to keep, one to give away, and one I am undecided on.  But watch this space, because there will be some moving around of wool over the course of the week.

 My keeping pile - not surprisingly it is the biggest.

My undecided about pile.  I'll have to think a bit more about these yarns.  Have you ever destashed? How did you go about it? How did you decide what to keep and what to get rid of?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...