Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Christmas presents


That's my project for this week.  To make a start on the Christmas presents for the girls.  This way, when December rolls around, and everyone starts to complain about how much they have to do, and how close it is to Christmas, I can be all smug and breezily announce that I finished all my Christmas presents months ago.

This week I am focussing on the sewing I need to do for the girls.  I've got a couple of smocks for J, and I thought I would sew P a dress, since she just isn't all that keen on the smock I made her.  I have plans to alter a dress pattern that I've used before.  I'm sure it won't be too difficult (I can hear all of you laughing from here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, please, pretty please,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...